页面

2010年1月7日星期四

10 things that discribe ME

My energy like the battery
if full... i can do many thing, like playing...the power will down very slow
but...do the assignment...my power will down very fast???
Many people say i am coldbloodedly....
because I see a sad movie never be cry...
but! i got....the tear dont want come out!!!

I see a lion
I will thinking myself...
because my hair look like a lion hair
when I wake up in the morning


I like digital camare
I like use camare to take a picture be my memory
why??
because my memory not really good^^
This is a sky picture
why i will choose it?
because i always muzzy and dream...

It is my pet
also is my son^^
but it is my weakness...
if who was bully it...
I will kill who...
because it is my baby~~^^

I like play the computer in my room
and
do anything...
if u ask me go out to shopping
i will tell you
i'm so tired lah~~today i never play my facebook le~

Is vegetable~my love!!
because i am vegetarian^^
haha...not vegetable is my like lah~something only~
why i dont want to eat meat?
because i eat the meat oh
i will thinking my pet...=_=

many people say i like a cat....
because my friends say they always see me sleep at the morning
and wake up at the night..
Pig!!??
i am a pig??
why?.....because i always sleep anytime
if my friend calling me...
my mother will tell them
the pig still sleeping ah~!!

没有评论:

发表评论